Friday 16 August 2013

For A Second I Forgot #2

I counted my achievements
there were not too many,
on dismal mornings such as this
I cannot think of any.

The ticking of the clock
at the centre of my drama
for a second i fogot
its arbitrary measure

For a second I forgot
in the expanding minute
my burden might be heavy
but there is nothing in it.

For a second it's accepted
with complete concession
the contingent and connected
empty of all mission

For a second there resigned
all urge and aspiration,
no weight or value was assigned
no number or ambition.

For a second i forgot
and there was no resistence
for a moment I was locked
within the flow of all existence


Listen to For A Second I Forgot here

For A Second I Forgot mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jonnie Falafel says feel free to comment without commercial content.